Monday, May 5, 2008

Me

I was asked to right a bio so people could know me. here we GO!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently workin for the cia. I'm using a terrosit laptop to write this
blog........................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................Are you buyin this ok ok that was a little not true.....................................more like really off.

I am a boy scout, I have a heart problem, I play a little gutair, I love music oldies r kool like areosmith, beatles, led zepplin, stix, rush some ac/dc, eagles, and guns"n"roses. I am a pretty good shot up at the shooting range love trap shooting. Video games!!!!!!!!>=P

see Ya

8 comments:

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

COOOL!

Ok so you are a good shot and Think Music is AWESOME. You love Music and Guns!

What Heart Prob?

Levi has a Prob with his leg and back. He has something called Spina Bifida.

BTW Levi is me Bro.

IT is getting Interesting Getting to know ya.

What is your Troop number?
I might of met ya before. I am Life Scout right now of troop 320 same as Will. What are you?

I also love the old music from almost all of the Decades.

~Render Moonarrow~

PS: TheSilhouette32092 Is another name I use so do not be afraid.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

yowza!

Captin_couldn'tcareless said...

Ok

first ? is yes

second well ? I can't spell it so.........on to the next question

3rd ? I am 2nd class almost frist troop 1116

Sugar_Pea said...

Ok since Flint can't spell his heart problem I'll spell it. It's aortic valve stenosis. And it's where one valve is very small and blood can't get through....your brother has Spina Bifida?? I didn't know that...is he ok??

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

He is a normal Boy.

He lives a life no different then any other.

He just has some Physical disabilities.

But!

he can walk on his hands and do stuff that Doctors said would be Impossible for him to Accomplish.

He is really cool.

Can you Walk on your hands Chair?

Hannah Banana said...

Oops. I am a little late. Hey, flint, you didn't even mention Linkin Park. I'm suprised.

Captin_couldn'tcareless said...

Bonnie linkin park is not an old band





LINKIN PARK IS KOOL

Hannah Banana said...

I KNOW, so why didn't you put it as one of your favorite bands?